The Electricity Service Commission Uttar Pradesh is inviting the applications for the post of Junior Engineers to work in the UPPCL.
You must be a Diploma in Electrical Engineering to appear in the competitive examination for the post.
In this post, I am going the share the UPPCL JE Electrical Trainee Salary details, Pay Scale, Allowances, job profile, etc.
UPPCL JE Salary after 7th CPC
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will appoint the newly joined Junior Engineers (Trainee) Electrical on Pay Scale of 44,900 – 1,42,400/- in the revised Pay Matrix Level -7.
Check: UPPCL AE Salary
The UPPCL fresh JE will get entry basic of 44,900/- from the date of joining the service. They will also receive the dearness allowances, HRA, and City Duty Allowances as per the 7th Pay Commission report.
|Position Type||Group -C|
|Old Pay Scale||9,300 – 34,800/-|
|7th CPC Pay Matrix Level||Level-7|
|Revised Pay Band||44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|7th CPC Entry Basic Pay||44,900/-|
|House Rent Allowances||1,840 – 5,520/-|
|City Duty Allowances||240 – 720/-|
|Total Salary Per Month||Rs. 52,368 – 56,528/-|
By observing the above table, I can say that the UPPCL Junior Engineer will get the total salary of Rs 52,368 – 56,528/- per month as a monthly compensation from the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Junior Engineer Work Profile
- A JE may get indoor or field job based on the requirements of UPPCL
- Maintenance of the High Voltage Transmission Lines
- Maintenance of electrical power supply distribution lines
- Job assignment among line staff
- Preparing the schedule for preventive maintenance of electrical equipment and lines
- Arranging to attend the faults
- Sending the job report to Assistant Engineer
Apart from the above work, there may be more job profile for Junior Engineer in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.