The MRPL is a subsidiary company of ONGC Limited, which is a well know oil and gas producer in the country. The Miniratna government company primarily deals with refining, petrochemicals, research, and development business.
The company is still young and has a lot of potentials to grow. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited have recently floated the recruitment advertisement for the following posts.
- Security Inspector – JM3 Grade
- Junior Officer – JM3 Grade
- Junior Chemist- Trainee
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Electrical)
- Draftsman Trainee
- Trainee Assistant (Finance, Materials, and Hindi)
MRPL Salary Structure
Security Officer and The Junior Officer positions are corresponding to the JM-3 Grade in MRPL. The Pay Scale for these two posts is Rs 13,800 – 38,500/- as per the second PRC.
The entry basic pay for the Security/ Junior Officer will be Rs 13,800/- after the appointment in the miniratna PSU. They also receive the DA, Perk, HRA, and PRC along with salary.
The total salary for the JM3 Grade in MRPL will be Rs 41,676 – 45,816/- per month.
Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee, and Trainee Assistant are the same level post with Pay Band of Rs 11,900 – 32,000/-. The starting basic pay for the TAT/DT/TA will be Rs 11,900/- from the date of joining the service. These supervisors also get the IDA, Perk, House Rent Allowances, and PRP benefits as per the MRPL Company policy.
A newly recruited Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Electrical) in MRPL will get the Rs 35938 – 39,508/- per month after the regular appointment.
|Post Name||Technical Assistant Trainee / Draftsman Trainee / Trainee Asst.||Security Inspector / Junior Officer|
|Pay Scale||11,900 – 32,000/-||13,800 – 38,500/-|
|Starting basic Pay||11,900/-||13,800/-|
|HRA||1,190 – 3,570/-||1,380 – 4,140/-|
|Gross Salary per Month||Rs. 35938 – 39,508/-||Rs. 41,676 – 45,816/-|
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited have implemented the 3rd PRC benefits to Board Level and below Board Level executives. But the same isn’t extended to Group C & D of the company.
All the posts mentioned in this article comes under the non-executive cadre. So their monthly salary will further increase by 15% after the 3rd PRC order implementation in MRPL.
Facilities & Benefits
- Superannuation Scheme (Pension, Gratuity, and Post Retirement Medical Benefit)
- Vehicle/Computer/Festival Advance
- Home Loan
- Leave Travelling Concessions
- Residential Quater Facility (If taken, HRA will not be paid.)
- Medical facility for self and family members
MRPL Junior Technical Assistant Work Profile
- Installation of plant equipment
- Preventive and scheduled maintenance of the machinery
- Control Room operation
- Shift work as per requirement
- Sending instructions to line staff (fitter, welder, electrician, mechanic, etc.)
- Execution of job as per instructions from the seniors