The Uttarakhand SSSC has come up with decent numbers of vacant positions of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, and Personal Assistant.
These young Group-C level staff needs to work in the Nainital High Court or District Court or Family Court of the state.
In this post, I will explain the job profile and salary structure details of all three positions recruited by the UKSSSC.
|Position Type||Group C|
|Work Nature||Official/Desk Job|
|Duty Hours||9:45 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Working Days||5 Days a Week (Nanital High Court) & 6 Days a Week in District/Family Courts (2nd Saturday Off)|
Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Salary
As per official advertisement, the Jr Asst pay band is 21,700 – 69,100 under the Level-3 of the revised Pay Matrix.
The candidates who get appointed to work in the High Court or subordinate offices, they get the entry pay of Rs 21,100/- per month.
Apart from this, a Junior Assistant in Uttarakhand also receives the dearness allowances, HRA, and Special Pay as per the 7th CPC recommendations.
The successful candidates who get selected for the post of Jr Assistant in UK High Court and subordinates offices they would get the total salary of Rs 27,589 – 28,439/- per month.
|Post Name||Junior Assistant||Stenographer/ Personal Assistant|
|Pay Matrix Level||Level-3||Level-5||Level-7|
|Pay Scale||21,700 – 69,900/-||29,200 – 92,300/-||44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Entry Basic Pay||21,700/-||29,200/-||44,900/-|
|HRA||1,800/ 2,200/ 2,650||2,350 / 2,950 / 3,550||3,600/ 4,500 / 5,400|
|Total Salary Per Month||Rs. 27,589 – 28,439/-||Rs. 37,074 – 38,274/-||Rs. 57,053 – 58,853/-|
A Jr Assistant is responsible for the following work in the office hours.
- He/she has to keep the record of files, letters, and documents in the working section.
- He/she should be aware of Letter and Files tagging.
- He/she should be able to work on Personal Computers to complete office related works.
- Keep the record of the correspondence made with other sections and departments.
- UKSSSC Stenographer Grade-I and Personal Assistant Pay Scale
The Stenographer Post is also known as “Ashulipik” in the Hindi language. The Steno and Personal Asst positions are for the Family Court and District Courts of the state. The Pay Scale for both posts is 44,900 – 1,42,400/- in family court, which corresponds to the Pay Matrix Level-7.
Whereas in the case of Diwani Nyayalaya, the Pay Band is 29,200 – 92,300/-.
The details of the monthly salary component along with DA, HRA, Special allowances are shown in the above table.
UKSSSC Personal Assistant Work Profile
In government organizations, only higher authorities have Personal Asst. These are also known as PA or PS (Personal Secretary). The main work profile of PA in the High Court/Sub-ordinate court in Uttarakhand is listed here.
- They prepare the schedule of the Higher Officer as per his/her instructions.
- They receive the office calls made to the authority.
- They keep the record of inward and outward files information.
- Prepare the appointment schedule after consultation with the concerned authority.
Uttarakhand Court Stenographer Job Profile
- Typing and drafting of letters
- Preparation of minutes of meeting
- Writing the dictation as per instructions