Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited staff use the Employee Self Service portal to get salary and other useful details.
All regular officers and official have credentials to access the information from the portal.
On the internet, you won’t find the correct address of the BSNL employee portal, so I am providing a direct link to access the site.
- VRS Calculator on Gujarat Model
- BSNL Gratuity Calculator
- BSNL Superannuation Scheme
- MTNL Leave Encashment Calculator
BSNL ESS Portal
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Employees can lot of official activity through this online portal. The whole list of works is hereunder.
- Checking Monthly Salary Statement
- They can send an application for Request Transfer
- Check and modify personal details
- They can check Gazetted and Restricted Holidays
- They can send an application for leave
- View and check Leave quota
- Executives can file the Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR)
- Employees can file a claim for Outdoor Medical Treatment
- They also apply for the Newspaper, Mobile handset, and Briefcase reimbursement
- Managers have a separate role for arrangements of subordinate staff.
I am attaching the screenshot of various activity related to BSNL ESS login portal here. If you have any questions related to this online employee service, please post on our website.
Check Salary Statement
Update Personal Information
Update Mobile Number and Email Id