The Patwari post in the villages is the most important government employee cadre for the benefit of the farmers. The Chhattisgarh State Government recently come up with the fresh vacancy notification for 250 Patwaris in the 14 districts of the state.
CG Patwari Salary
As per the 6th Pay Commission report, the pay scale for this post 5,200- 20,200 and grade pay of 2,200.
The CG State Government had already implemented the 7th CPC report for the state govt. employees and hence the pay the above post also got revised as per the committee recommendations.
The revised basic pay for this group C post is 22,400 and the value of total allowances would be 8,000 to 11,000 per month. For more detailed information you can refer the below table.
||Group C (Non-Gazetted)
|Old Pay Scale (6th CPC)
||5,200 - 20,200
|Revised Pay Level (7th CPC)
|Revised Basic Pay (7th CPC)
||8,000 - 11,000
|Gross Pay Per Month
||Rs 30,400 - 33,400/-
So a newly recruited Patwari in the Chhattisgarh State would get the total salary of Rs 30,400 to 33,400 per month from the date of appointment in the service.
- A Patwari works under the Tehseeldar and follows his/her orders.
- He/she has been assigned the work of collection of Tax on Agricultural land.
- He/she regularly visits the villages under the jurisdiction and inform the Tehseeldar in the case of an issue.
- He/she also prepare the reports of damages caused by flood, storms, hailstorm, fire etc and submits to the Tehseeldar for further process. On the basis of Patwari recommendations, farmers get the compensation amount for the loss of crop due to above reasons.
The advantage of Patwari Job
- You might know that locale residents of the district are eligible for the recruitment process of Chhattisgarh Patwari post.
- So all successful applicants will get posting in their home district only and for the whole service period.
- It is a stable and secure state government job.
- After the regular posting in the cadre, the applicant will get a decent payment of minimum 30,000 per month.
- The office timings will be from 9:30 AM morning to 6:00 PM in the evening.