Are B.E. or B.Tech graduates eligible for HSSC Junior Engineer post?

Answer Question

I want to know whether an engineering graduate from a government recognized university can apply for the Haryana SSC JE post. If it is true, what are the name of departments?

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 99, Answers: 128)
Asked on June 24, 2019 8:31 pm


Private answer

Yes, Engineering graduates can apply for the recent vacancy of Junior Engineers in Haryana State.

The B.E. or B.Tech degree holders are not eligible for the vacancy in each department.

The Graduate Engineers are eligible to apply online for the following state government department in the Haryana State.

Name of Department Eligible Engineering Discipline
Irrigation & Water Resource Department Civil, Mechanical, Electrical
Hafed (Haryana State Co-operative Supply and Marketing Federation) Civil, Electrical
Housing Board Haryana Civil, Electrical
Police Housing Corporation Civil, Electrical
Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) Civil, Electrical
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVNL) Civil, Electrical
PWD (B & R) Haryana Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Horticulture, Agriculture
Public Health Department Civil
Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 20, Answers: 25)
Answered on June 25, 2019 6:51 am

No questions found.